Outpatient Detoxification Program
- ASAM Certified Addiction Medicine Specialist (Addictionologist)
- Medically Monitored Outpatient Detoxification
- Outpatient Treatment Program Levels I, II.I, & II.5
- Flexible Schedules for Detoxification & Outpatient Treatment
- Many Patients May Continue Their Job and Daily Routines During Treatment
- Tangu’s Addiction Medicine Specialists Utilize Sublingual Buprenorphine the Latest FDA Approved Medication for Opiate and Opioid Detoxification
- Opiate/Opioid Support Group
- Pain Management Support Group
- FDA Approved Medications to Decrease Cravings for Alcohol & Drugs
- Monitored Drug Screens
Services are offered mornings, evenings and Saturdays (this flexible schedule allows the patient to continue other daily routines).
Criteria for Admission
- Patient must have no history of DTs withdrawal or seizures. Patient must not be taking any mood altering substances.
- Patient must be escorted by responsible drug-free adult (21 years and over) that will monitor patient during acute detoxification phase (initial 3 days of detox). Adult must escort patient to and from ambulatory detox program. Adult must also hold patient medication to monitor patient only takes medication as prescribed.
- Patient must bring in all prescriptions medications to be reviewed by ambulatory program, nurse and/or physician.
- Patient must consent to take ambulatory detoxification medication as prescribed.
Call for an Appointment. Private Pay and Insurance are accepted